Saturday, July 25, 2009

My first post.....

Well, here it goes! I have had the privilege of following a few blogs that have been very inspiring to me. It occurred to me that perhaps I should start my own blog. This first one will be short and sweet, as my 4 year old is building a fort that I will need to assist with.

I am hopeful that this blog will help me to connect with friends and family that are near in heart, but far in distance. I love scrapbooking, so this will be yet another way to document thoughts and moments in life for my children. Finally, I'd really like to connect with other Christian women.

It is a lazy, rainy day; we mustered up enough motivation to visit a cool dog food store and the local library. We will be working on our own "library" soon!

Blessings,
Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment